NHVTA Membership for Non-Certified Support Staff, Veterinarians and Students
- Membership card entitling you to complimentary or discounted registration at select NHVTA sponsored seminars. Membership card must be presented to ensure you are not charged an attendance fee.
- NHVTA email updates and up-to-date information on upcoming NHVTA seminars.
- Participate in decision-making processes that will impact our future as Veterinary Technicians.
Membership is available to:
- Out of State CVTs, LVTs or RVTs (if you would like certification in NH visit our Certified Member Page)
- Veterinary Technician Students and Graduates of AVMA accredited programs
- Veterinary support staff (Veterinary assistants, receptionists, kennel attendants etc from any state)
For more information about certification in New Hampshire visit our Certification page.
Non-Certified Members can join at anytime. Membership runs from January-December. We accept payment via check or PayPal/Credit Card.
IMPORTANT NOTE: A PayPal account is NOT required to process payment. Once you have reached the payment screen click on “Don’t Have A PayPal Account?” and you will then be prompted to enter your payment info without needing a PayPal account.
Associate Membership – $15.00
For Non-CVT support staff and Veterinarians.
Student Membership – Free
For students currently enrolled in an AVMA accredited Veterinary Technology program. Please download the form, complete and hand back to your SCNAVTA Faculty Advisor or mail to NHVTA, PO Box 3342 Concord NH 03302.