NHVTA – Purpose, Goals and Mission
- To promote the professional and educational advancement of veterinary technicians.
- To enhance the knowledge and skills of the veterinary technician through continuing education and seminars.
- To promote the interests of veterinary technicians through State and Federal legislation.
- To promote and maintain the professional image, and high ethical standards of the veterinary technician.
- To promote progressive and humane medical care for all creatures through the high quality care provided by veterinary technicians.
- To promote and maintain a cooperative professional relationship with the veterinary medical profession.
NHVTA – Organizational Roles
- The NHVTA is a membership association of veterinary technicians in the state of New Hampshire, offering continuing education seminars, a web site, and other benefits to members.
- We are the organization that certifies veterinary technicians in the state. For more information on becoming a Certified Veterinary Technician (CVT), please visit our certification web page.
NHVTA Board of Directors
Chair: Becky Gallant BS, CVT (term 9/2012-9/2015)
Treasurer: Elizabeth Madison, CVT (term 1/2014-1/2017)
Secretary: Patty Pate, CVT, VTS (ECC) (term 1/2014-1/2017)
Continuing Education Committee Chair: Lynda Vermillion, LVT
Certification Committee Chair: Dave Cowan CVT, VTS (ECC)
Legislation Committee Chair: Ed Carlson, CVT, VTS (Nutrition)
Scholarship & SCNAVTA Committee Chair: Mary Wiley, CVT, VTS (Clinical Practice)
Additional Support Roles
Membership Database: Dianne Lopez, CVT
Web Administrator: Becky Gallant, BS, CVT
NAVTA State Representative: Ed Carlson, CVT, VTS (Nutrition)
• Dartmouth/Lake Sunapee: Janine Graham, RVT
• Lakes Region: Diane Baraby, CVT
• White Mountain/Great North Woods: Jamie Drown, CVT